[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Nov 21 17:35:59 CET 2010

Well, I was very busy since now... now I'm more relaxed, I wanna say sorry for my firsts mails.
As I said in another mails, I really raged when I read the open letter, but I admit my language was inappropriate for this kind of list.
When I see the letter, I disagree with it because I've mentioned before, and, as in the TF article, it seems to be a open letter from PPi (the title said "Pirate Parties Use Influence To Halt Anonymous’ Operation Payback", that is erroneous, and it's contra productive for all PPs) so I simply post here a link to the article so all PPi can read it and make an opinion about it.
When I send the mail to the list, Andrew Norton insulted me, insulted anonops, payback, and insulted all PPs who can be affected on any matter by him comments, so in that situation I raged a lot more, I try to not write a response to Andrew, I simply said I heard anonops will answer later, but he continues "trolling" me personally (I admit I've been trolled) so, in my status, with all the rage, and Norton insulting me, I said things that really I shouldn't said, this is a serious list, and if Norton don't think so, it doesn't excuse my comportment.
Really I'm sorry, and if I offended someone with my comments, please forgive me.

One more time sorry for my comportment of yesterday, and regards to everybody.