[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Mon Nov 22 10:40:35 CET 2010

And morality in who depends? why a DDoS is immoral and block physically a place (in a demonstration by example) is perfectly moral and accepted by everyone?

I think DDoS is the Protest 2.0, very related to lilo mail.

Also, in some countries, DDoS isn't illegal (spain (for now) or russia are examples).

So... why you say that the people cannot 'punish' unlawful/immoral actions with lawful/moral others?

Perspective guys, never lose perspective, there are so many points of view for the same thing...

Regards.