[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Mon Nov 22 11:22:04 CET 2010

Anyway, there's NO relationship between Payback and Pirate Party... Pirate Party would never do DDoS, this discussion is about the way of "criminalize" Payback.
If they aren't a political party, and their method of protest is legit, as have been said on this list lots of times, why we need to get involved on something completely unrelated to the party? At all, Payback is just... people... they can (and will) do what they want, it's called freedom.

Salu2