[pp.int.general] Terminology: P2P

John Fanning john at netcapital.com
Mon Nov 22 16:22:25 CET 2010

It is moronic. The internet itself runs p2p.

john

- I don't think a country would be monoric to actually say P2P itself is
illegal.

John W Fanning
Chairman Netcapital
john at netcapital.com
facebook.com/gninnaf
twitter.com/john_fanning
781-925-1600 Direct
650-814-8800 Cell

CONFIDENTIAL PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Unless otherwise specified, all ideas,
creative concepts and opinions, including
any attachments, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof,
are the sole property of Netcapital.com LLC
 © 2010, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The content of this email is the property of
Netcapital.com LLC and is
protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual
property laws. You may view, download, print and
retain a copy of pages of this email only for your own personal use. Except
as expressly provided above, you may not
use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, republish,
modify, license, post, transmit or distribute any
information from this email in whole or in part without our prior written
permission. If you wish to obtain permission to
reprint or reproduce any materials appearing here contact the sender. All
rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.