[pp.int.general] UK action idea: in schools

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Tue Nov 23 18:20:04 CET 2010

    First of all, even if I would try to lead a campaign for this. I doubt
    anyone would follow. I don't have the authority, mandate or a
    reputation that I think is needed.

Lots of people share our views.  If you make good campaign materials,
people who like the idea will join in distributing them.  The main
task is to make adequate materials, then inform people about them.

    I can try convince my fellow Pirates in Sweden, Södertälje to consider
    scaling this up after we have completed our "local" version - from
    which we will gain experience and self confidence.

That sounds like a good plan.

However, I see you are in Sweden.  Doing this in Sweden is good, but I
was hoping to find be someone in England, since the specific problem
I pointed out is in England.

--
Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation