[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:02:47 CET 2010

Oh great Stefan, I'll settle for "Grandpa" with my 23 years - after all,
I do have a nephew and if he's fast enough I'll get grandchildren before
I have my own...

I have repeatedly stated that secret services have the full right to
accuse someone leaking military or intelligence secrets of leaking
military or intelligence secrets (commonly known as "traitor"). Now
that's a surprise, isn't it?
If Assange wants to risk his neck he may do it, but not complain that
when he's risking his neck he may lose it.

Best,
Boris