[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Wed Nov 24 14:54:37 CET 2010

Boris wrote,

I'm not a law-breaking "freedom-fighter". Would I be that, I'd not
consider police officers to be human, kick their asses, and in general
would make a nuisance of myself.
However, I've joined a political party, which means I would like to do
politics, not mix with the anarchist street crowd.

Sorry if I've offended your feelings, but whenever a Pirate Party
condones violence and rule-breaking, I'll denounce them as criminal
organizations, just as I do with Wikileaks right now.
<

Ooooh, Boris,...........

First: Thank you for the compliment.
I didn´t even consider, being somehow sentimental.

Second: You mustn´t be too cautious. I´m definitely not
afraid of a >pirate< not considering >to make a nuisance
of himself<. Even the carneval-pirates at Swabian-Fasnet
make a nuisance of themselves......

Third: The key-problem, debated over the last days
is, that the >cowardish< anonymi and wikileaks are probably
younger or more fanatic, while definitely risking their lives.
(Don´t know, what`s cowardish about that.....)
In fact, most of us are older, settled, perhaps have a family,
and cannot risk to get into struggle with wildrunning
secret-services, breaking every civil right they can find.
To be true: I´m not keen on being kidnapped under the eyes
of the german police, to be flown by the CIA into a torture-
chamber. And now it`s out: As a content-producer I´m tolerating
filesharing. I don´t do it. Shame on me !

Short: The everlasting debate between grandpa and teenie is here.

Stefan

--
MULTIREAL - Arts & Action
Technology and ideas

Stefan Sakowitz

EUREGIO UPPER-RHINE

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit