[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Wed Nov 24 16:35:56 CET 2010

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for making this point clear: it is not about US law, it's
about your morality and your desire to get published somewhere, by
trying to capitalize O:P's media momentum by showing yourselves as a
respectable alternative.

You keep on jeopardizing this issue. Not blaming doesn't mean blessing.

BTW, have you thought that you just get them angry with you whilst they
would probably be part of your activists and voters? That is
American-style? I thought it was kamikaze-style...

About European vs American style politics, that argument is quite
offensive. People is rid of politicians, everywhere. Most Pirates belong
to a Pirate Party because it is the easiest way to achieve law reforms
in most countries, not because we want to be politicians, remember this.

May I ask you how big is PP-US? I just have facebook's fan figures:
PiratPartiet has 36666 fans in a country with 11M people, Pirates de
Catalunya has 5356 fans out of 7M people (we are just 4 months old),
US-PP has 491 fans in a country with 280M people....

Looks like American-style politics doesn't work in the US anymore....

BTW, if a press release from Reuters is negative to GNU/Linux, are you
gonna blame free software hackers? Do you agree with Chevron or Texaco
when they blame environmental protesters because they throw paint in
demonstrations? Oh yes, those dangerous hippies, we must kill them in
order to defend our freedom to pollute! What do you think about Wikileaks?

Void arguments are void, regardless of the place.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 24/11/10 15:49, En/na Andrew Norton ha escrit: