[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Wed Nov 24 18:39:28 CET 2010

More insults and empty talk... If you cannot argument without insulting people, better don't write more, please.

The only argument you give on all this time is "O:P are stupid liars scriptkiddies, they need to be exterminated".

I think you have a personal problems with some people, maybe you have to fix it before continue fouling the list...

Anyway, as you said: "We do not promote, advocate, support, or engage in illegal activities.
Where there is a disparity between individual action and the law, the
law wins. However, if the law is incorrect, based on incorrect or
invalid principles, or created because of political pressures rather
than because it's right, we hold that these laws should be changed.
Changing a law does not require civil disobedience."
You are the only one inventing a relationship between USPP and Payback... as far as I know, there's no relationship between both, so... why do you say PPi is supporting Payback and USPP needs to condemn it? (and the liars are O:P, of course :rolleyes:)

I don't know who said there's a relation between PPi and Payback, but that completely is FALSE, and I don't understand it...

Regards