[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:10:36 CET 2010

On 11/24/2010 1:44 PM, Kenneth Peiruza wrote:

> Did you spoke about river poisoning? so, you are in favour of polluting!

If it's done in the name of one of our goals, yes.

> Did you spoke against EVERY murder? so you support it!

We've spoken out against every murder that came with a claim that it
done to further a purpose that matches one of the party aims.

> As you can see, I can't trust you.

It's ok, We understand. You're stuck making strawmen arguments, because
thats about all you have left. I realise that you've only been going a
few months (by your own admission), so when you get some more experience
you'll understand. (Like one or two others, I was with another party
previously, I've worked on campaigns with the Liberals, and the
Conservatives in the UK, and the Libertarians in the US, before starting
with the Pirate Party US in 2006. 12 years of political experience. 12
years of dealing with the press, seeing how they react and how you
should best react to them.

Stomp your feet, claim that because its good for you in your little
corner, we should all be embracing it, even though it's bad for everyone
else. Is your PP so hard off that you need other party's to
fundamentally compromise themselves, so that you can look good to a
group of people that really don't give a damn about you, and are
'looking for the lulz'

Our integrity, our purpose are not so easily given up (well, with one
exception), as, apparently, yours are. In fact, your basic inability to
understand 'this is the way things are here' ASTOUNDS me. I would never
have thought there would be such flat-out ignorance here. In these
countries, that's the way it is. I'm very happy you've got a nice easy
system to work in, with few restrictions, but a harder one might make
you actually think before you open your mouth, or click 'reply'.
Frankly, I'm surprised anyone would dare trust someone that has had 'US
Politics are different from Spanish Politics' drummed into them for
what, 4 days now, and still doesn't get it. After 4 days of telling
someone something simple, and self-evident, if they haven't got it, I
wouldn't trust them to cross the road alone.

No matter what stupid strawmen arguments you make, no matter how many
times you argue 'but it's legal here', there remains one thing you fail
to grasp. Your opinion means nothing. If the IRS decides to pull our
status (effectively killing the party) no-one there gives a shit that
some ignorant spaniard think's the actions were cool. When lobby groups
start pressing legislators to ignore us and our calls because we're
'criminals', do you think anyone gives a damn that the actions were
legal in Spain? When there are negative press reports condemning the
entire movement in the public's eyes, do you think an infographic saying
'But Kenneth Peiruza supports the attacks' will do anything?

You may be a big fish in your lake, but we're not even a body of water
here, we're a salt desert, might have been a lake once, but not any more
(and you have NO idea how accurate that metaphor is). Fish die here,
very quickly, because they don't know how to survive, and it doesn't
matter HOW big you are, it's the same result.

Swim back to your pond, tend to your shoals, and stop telling us we need
to swim, because we can't swim here, no matter how much we might want
to. We have to move in a completely different way, because that's the
reality of the environment. Accept it, move on.