[pp.int.general] Rejected motion to stop ACTA

Choms choms at botmania.net
Thu Nov 25 01:50:42 CET 2010

Just the motion to stop it, I think ACTA isn't approved yet, but don't know exactly, in the article says that "A technical meeting to finalise the legal wording will take place in Sydney from 30 November to 3 December 2010."

But the motion was the last line of defense T.T any idea about what to do next to try stop it?

Regards