[pp.int.general] Rejected motion to stop ACTA

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Thu Nov 25 01:51:14 CET 2010

No, ACTA is not yet approved by European Parliament. There still has to
be a "consent" (Yes/No) vote on ACTA, and it could theoretically be
rejected then.

Today's vote rejected a joint resolution of S&D/Greends/ALDE/GUE groups
and adopted another one from EPP/ECR conservative groups, both being a
strong signal that a majority of MEP may end up voting in favor of ACTA.