[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Thu Nov 25 08:09:08 CET 2010

Oh man, you know nothing about European politics. You consider Europe as
an homogeneous block and every country can have multiple different
laws.... Here we have TV blocked by law, not only by cash, so, it is
easier to grow here? you are hillarious.

So, trying to give a lesson about politics you gave a lesson about
prejudices and ignorance.

Al 24/11/10 23:47, En/na Andrew Norton ha escrit: