[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Brendan Molloy brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au
Thu Nov 25 09:18:44 CET 2010

Kenneth, please stop your incoherent ranting and take a break. Is it
_really_ that hard for people on this list to hold a civil discussion?
Learn to take a difference of opinion as just that, -a difference, of
opinion-. This hardly means you need to get all worked up and start
flame wars on a public mailing list. If this were a forum, and I were
a moderator, I would have locked this thread due to a flame war.

Promote healthy discussions, or just leave. The matter at hand has
long passed its discussability, so just leave it.

On 25 November 2010 18:09, Kenneth Peiruza <kenneth at contralaguerra.org> wrote:

> Oh man, you know nothing about European politics. You consider Europe as an
> homogeneous block and every country can have multiple different laws....
> Here we have TV blocked by law, not only by cash, so, it is easier to grow
> here? you are hillarious.
>
> So, trying to give a lesson about politics you gave a lesson about
> prejudices and ignorance.
>
> Al 24/11/10 23:47, En/na Andrew Norton ha escrit:

>> On 11/24/2010 2:42 PM, Kenneth Peiruza wrote:
>>

>>> That is not a law, that is a bullshit.
>>>
>>> If that rulebook is so successful, why are you so fucking tiny?
>>>

>> Ah, that's easy to answer.
>>
>> When you're in a system that is open to new parties, and doesn't have
>> exorbitant financial requirements, it's REALLY easy to get quite big,
>> even if you're not very good (but it remains to be seen if you can STAY
>> big, when the novelty wears off)
>>
>> When you're in a system that is exceedingly harsh to new parties, that
>> sets extremely high barriers to entry and makes you re-do those barriers
>> should you fail to be really successful that one time, and requires
>> hundreds of thousands of dollars to be successful (which is the
>> situation in the US) then it's kinda hard to get big. It's been over 40
>> years since anyone not a republican or democrat has gotten an electoral
>> college vote (that's the votes for president) I wrote a little peice on
>> it just before our last election (3 weeks ago)
>> http://ktetch.blogspot.com/2010/11/breaking-2-party-two-step.html
>>
>> The libertarian party, the 3rd biggest party in the US, can be on the
>> presidential ballot in 48 states+DC, and still not be allowed to
>> participate in the debates. Heck, in 2004 the Libertarian and Green
>> party candidates were arrested when they went to enter the venue of one
>> of the debates, to serve a court order. It was in full view of most of
>> the media, and there wasn't a SINGLE story about it.
>>
>> It's easy to grow fast, when you're in an easy system, and have novelty
>> on your side. We have been there, you will be here in time.
>>

>>> Maybe it isn't so good book?
>>>
>>> Man, you are hillarious.
>>>

>> - -- Andrew Norton
>> http://ktetch.blogspot.com