[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Radosław Nadstawny radoslaw.nadstawny at o2.pl
Thu Nov 25 13:44:45 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:10:41 +0100
Kenneth Peiruza <kenneth at contralaguerra.org> wrote:

> No, that law doesn't exist at all, and they confirmed it. They did it
> for political politeness under their personal opinion. I can accept
> this, but as they tried to fool us talking about a law that doesn't
> exist at all, they insulted our intelligence.
>
> I don't tolerate liars.

Did you check it doesn't exist? I would check before I start calling
people liars.

> He did not only insulted O:P's, he also insulted people on this list,
> including myself. And well, he is a liar, that is not an insult, it
> is a demonstrated fact, so, read his terribly long emails and you'll
> see what I'm talking about.

I think there's a major misunderstanding here. From what I understand:

1. There *is* law saying that a political party cannot support criminal
activity.

2. There is no written law saying that a political party has to
explicitly condemn criminal activity that can be associated with
party's goals, but...

3. It's generally better to condemn such an activity because not doing
so could harm party in some ways.

USPP members, if you could confirm - is this what you were trying to
say?