[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback /thread

Choms choms at botmania.net
Thu Nov 25 14:10:19 CET 2010

Really guise STOP THIS BULLSHIT. You didn't read my other thread? actually ACTA is more important that this "my balls are bigger" discussion.

You guise wanna know what's the difference between Anonops and PPi? Anonops started working on ACTA yesterday... you actually continue discussing about shit... Before criticizing Anonops or Paback, start doing something constructive.

I hope this discussion is over. I don't wanna more replies to this mail or to another with this topic.

Regards

/thread