[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback /thread

Marcus Kesler marcus at d-usa.info
Thu Nov 25 14:22:53 CET 2010

The PPOK has been pushing our members to write our congressmen and to
President Obama about ACTA. A big part of the problem for the US is
that there is still a lot of questions about who has the authority to
approve ACTA as an agreement that the US will join.

The current administration keeps on pushing that the US delegate can
simply sign it and ACTA will become law without any congresional
oversight. It used to be a requirement that all treaties were approved
by congress, but piece by piece the executive branch has chipped away
at this requirement.

So at this point we are trying to contact everybody that could
possibly be in a decision making capacity on this, as well as continue
to educate Oklahomans on what ACTA actually is and what it atually
does.

Marcus
Pirate Party of Oklahoma