[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback /thread

Radosław Nadstawny radoslaw.nadstawny at o2.pl
Thu Nov 25 14:24:55 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:10:19 +0100
Choms <choms at botmania.net> wrote:

> Really guise STOP THIS BULLSHIT. You didn't read my other thread?
> actually ACTA is more important that this "my balls are bigger"
> discussion.
>
> You guise wanna know what's the difference between Anonops and PPi?
> Anonops started working on ACTA yesterday... you actually continue
> discussing about shit... Before criticizing Anonops or Paback, start
> doing something constructive.
>
> I hope this discussion is over. I don't wanna more replies to this
> mail or to another with this topic.
>
> Regards
>
> /thread

As you said about O:P that people do what they can and know, so do I.
If I weren't discussing this topic, I wouldn't be doing much else to
help the pirate cause. If I wanted to do something better, I would be
doing it regardless. So this "stop talking, start doing stuff" thing is
kind of pointless, at least for me.

Everyone's doing what he/she thinks is best, right? And what I think is
best doesn't have to be the same what you think is best.