[pp.int.general] stop Payback & Acta

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Thu Nov 25 17:10:06 CET 2010

Dear Mr. Stallman,

Thank you for correcting my horrible spelling.
I´d be thankful, if you could do that for my german textworks
as well.

It´s up to you, estimating, how thankful 1,3 billion Indians are to
you, putting their most honorous national hero in a sentence
with >puff in the air<.

My main appreciation targets your elegant rewriting of my main
arguments. See, we´re partly on the same line.......................

To put it in clear spelling: I expect you having recognized, how
desperately NATO, after the two lost wars in Iraq and Afghanistan,
is looking for >an easy battle to win<.
And my cowardish-chicken-estimation is, that the easy target
are human-rights-activists.

On the other hand, we can mention that the german supreme-court
appointed an official from ChaosComputerClub as expert in the trial
against total-datacontrol in Germany.

Question could be, if an equilibrum between cooperation and
fresh, lively youth-engagement  could be established strategically
and sustainably. Remember: The elder non-US-participants
have been seeing parties coming and going. They should know, how
cooperation leads into corruption and disobedience in military-
dictatorships.

Actually I´m still convinced, continueing reflections should start
with a worldwide gathering of specific laws, political positions
and national customs/histories, like Mrs. Andersdottir tried to
propose it.

Rgds

S. Sakowitz

--