[pp.int.general] Resistance methods

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Fri Nov 26 15:44:03 CET 2010

Radosław  asked

> You mean, breaking the law (whatever the reason) can be legal?

Hi Rado (am I right ?),

The term >civil disobedience<, as shown by the german and swedish (!)
examples is a kindofgreyzone derived from the constitutional rights
to withstand oppression/dictatorship and to assemble.
Again: We´re in the twilight zone of civilisation
And it does not mean illegality at all.

Examples (for Germany):
1)
If a priest and his christians grant asylum in a church,
the police will not enter to follow someone destinated
for capture.
In this situation negotiations between the police and the
church on one side, and the priest and his christians on
the other side will be started.

This is the classical example, and legalized by court.

2)
An example according to the ddos-Topic (Germany)

If I´m directing 10 000 robots in front of an
institutiuon, this will be illegal.

If 10 000 citizens block referred institution by
just (accidently) appearing in front, and refuse
to leave as ordered by the police, this is, in Germany
>civil disobedience<. And may not be punished with
more than 20 Euros per head. No trial......

(Funny example aside: If Grandma Meyer states
continuously, not having ordered 100 000 baseball-
sticks per web, the german judge may decide for
the robot (The computer) beeing right.)

Greets
Multireal

--