[pp.int.general] Wikileaks under DDoS attack

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 06:13:10 CET 2010

This is absolutely spectacular.  To see my government spying on UN members
to the point of CREDIT CARD NUMBERS!!!

Fools.  Damned fools, the lot of'em!

I want them gone, out, away from the controls of my country.  They get a
ball-in-a-cup and sent on their way while the citizen ADULTS takeover.

[ball-in-a-cup goes to Joe Biden first]

Epic Leak, FTW

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Choms <choms at botmania.net> wrote:

> It seems an individual guy take down wikileaks.
>
> http://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/8957331047976960
> http://samsclass.info/thejester.htm
>
> btw, epic leak :D
>
> El 29/11/2010, a las 01:50, Jay Emerson escribió:
>
> Lol yup, same here ;-)
> On Nov 28, 2010 5:21 PM, "lilo" <al3lilo at autistici.org> wrote:

"My user has information that could...that could make this a free system
again! No, really! You'd have programs lined up just to use this place, and
no MCP looking over your shoulder." - Tron