[pp.int.general] Defend TPB

erik ernst erikernstm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 08:22:34 CEST 2010

Hi pirates

A few days ago I asked for your help in defending tpb, I recieved no answers
at all, I made a similar request amongst danish pirates, and 1 person agreed
to help.

To me, this was a test of how we are doing, and what the future might bring.

Im creating a group outside the Pirate Party, and we are going to fight back
with art, music and happenings.

Im leaving this list now, as I no longer see a purpose in staying, I know
Ill meet some of you again, fighting for what we believe in.

Good Luck pirates, you are going to need it.

Yours Respectfully

Erik Ernst

PS. The ACTA-widget for wp is awesome btw:)