[pp.int.general] Defend TPB

Johan Karlsson johan at landslide.nu
Sun Oct 3 21:58:21 CEST 2010

Also, this is only the middle act of three.

In the Swedish justice system there is three trials for all (important)
cases. The first one is interesting because it will give you an idea of
whats going on. The last one is important because it delivers the actual
verdict.
The 2nd one that is going on right now just isnt interesting.

Cheers
Johan