[pp.int.general] Call for offers to host the next PPI conference

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Mon Oct 4 20:34:27 CEST 2010

Hello Andrew,

We will take your points into consideration when deciding where to host the
conference. Now we first want to see who is even interested to host the next
conference. When we have the candidates and have a closer look at the offers
after the deadline, we'll take into consideration where the last conferences
took place etc. for our final decision.

We will also publish every offer we get so you can follow our reasoning when
we decide on the offers.

Best regards,

Jerry