[pp.int.general] European Liberty Conference

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Sun Oct 17 08:29:49 CEST 2010

Hi Boris,
Please stop insulting people. Sometimes I wonder if you are twelve...
A lot of people are against proprietary software by ideology, and this
is compatible with the Pirate movement.
Being rude at people who simply ask to provide /our/ documents in open
formats is just showing that /you/ have lost any flexibility on this
subject.
By the way, some of us use hardware and/or operating systems
incompatible with Flash anyway. They cannot access to this document at
all whatever they think about proprietary software, if Gnash is not
accepted.
So Boris please stop insulting, and Gregory could you please export this
keynote into a PDF so that every one of us can read it ?
Thanks,
Maxime