[pp.int.general] European Liberty Conference

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Oct 17 10:52:23 CEST 2010

  Sorry Boris, but even though we should try to present everything so
that a wide public can have access to it, I don't think we should be
telling people that they have to use flash or not. Presenting that
content also in a pdf or html setting as an alternative shouldn't be
asking for too much. And insulting people that decide not to use it
(what about iphone users? not that they are generally much concerned
with privacy, but still) is more than just bad tone, that's downright rude.