[pp.int.general] European Liberty Conference

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 13:30:31 CEST 2010

  On 17.10.2010 13:23, Justus Römeth wrote:
> Boris,
>
> Your answers went further than that. And when you have content only
> available in flash you are telling those who want to view it that they
> will need flash to watch it. Don't tell me that putting the info in
> html or PDF as well would be an unbearable amount of extra work (Not
> to mention hmtl 5 in the near future).
I'm in no way related to the content. Furthermore, I explicitly support
that any content be published in as many formats as possible. My harsh
response just went to counter Mr. Stallmann's recurring attack on
"non-free" software.

> That said, I do think apple is stupid by not using flash on their
> mobile devices, and I don't share Richard's concerns about flash.
> Marking those as 'paranoia' and accusing people that disagree with you
> as 'fucking with our minds' is childish at best.
I explicitly told that to Richard only, in view of our many previous
disagreements which he has voiced once again.
My opinion of Apple's mobile devices is about as low as my opinion of
the FSF;)

Best RegARRRds,
Boris