[pp.int.general] European Liberty Conference

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Sun Oct 17 15:05:42 CEST 2010

On 17/10/2010 05:11, Boris Turovskiy wrote:
>  Hi Richard,
> would you please focus on the important things instead of fucking all
> of our minds with your "proprietary software" paranoia?
> No, you probably can't, that would require flexibility of brain that
> you've lost a long, long time ago (maybe even in a galaxy far away).
>
> Best,
> Boris

i dont know who you are, but i know who is Richard Stallman.

if your "tone" is so paranoic about  free voice about the most important
REVOLUTION, ie. REVOLUTION OS, of last years, this  place isnt for me.

and more: is case for you learn to QUOTE MAIL, and  NETIQUETTE.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855   (just one of a lot of links about this)

no top quoting, ty.

regards.

lilo