[pp.int.general] European Liberty Conference

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 15:06:26 CEST 2010

  On 17.10.2010 14:43, Amelia Andersdotter wrote:
> It's a good way of showing people that there are other alternatives.
> Instead of .mp3, maybe someone discovers .ogg. Etc.
Sure. I try to advise my clients to OpenOffice whenever they complain
about Microsoft's crippling price policy=)
However, if I want to promote a document, I'll give the link to the .doc
file. Maybe that's not ideological enough, but I want that people read
what I have to say in it, not that they engage in lengthy discussions
about software format.
We could and should run educational campaigns, but please, not in favor
of the FSF's fanatical views.

Best regARRRds,
Boris