[pp.int.general] PETITION against blocking!

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Mon Oct 18 19:12:36 CEST 2010

On 10/18/2010 06:54 PM, Gregory Engels wrote:
> AK Zensur in germany did an experiment  in Mai 2009 by requesting
> several provider of sites that were found on diverse european
> "blocking lists" - with the effect that 12 hours later 60
> child-pornography
> sites were deleted. And AK-Zensur is just a small NGO, and not at all
> "official". The effect, if the official police authority would request
> the
> take down of the sites would be noticeable greater.

About that, is there something we could do to help this deletion ? There
should be a way to ease the alerting of the authorities of each given
country... Could we for example set up a website that takes any child
porn URL, and with the whois information, automatically signals it to
the concerned authorities ?

I suppose such a tool may already exist ; then we should promote it, and
make sure it's easy to use (I'm thinking browser plug-ins, etc.) Nothing
would be better to defend our position than an action against child porn
websites done the /right/ way.