[pp.int.general] File Sharing in Space

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:52:47 CEST 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Stefan Sakowitz <Multireal at gmx.de> wrote:
> For sure.....the idea is nice and great. No doubt.
>
> In fact: I can even follow the idea, reaching out for a
> publicity action in order to gather money for a private
> rocket/satellite-project. This is already started.......

What do you mean Stefan? Do you already raise money for a rocket? Can I come?

> On the other hand, my fears concentrate on opinions,
> arguing on >some guys launching vehicles into airtraffic<.
> Very quickly this may unveil counterproductive.

Well, it's probably too early to reason about it. I don't like to
worry about hypothetical problems. The real ones are far too many
already.

> Although remote-controlled toy-ships would be funny
> training-targets for the forces too, the effect of
> probably endangering the public ist neutralized.
>
> I don´t want to be mistaken: The abstract idea of launching
> the most modern and smartest Pirate-Radio is great.

I think so too. This thing could be great with the help from all of
you. I can only do some of it, I need help. I need great people to do
great stuff.

I could picture myself "ALOT" of bit-torrent baloons being launched
from all over the world at some pre set date aswell !

> Stefan
> Senior aviation engineer/Germany

You seem to know your ways on avionics...