[pp.int.general] File Sharing in Space

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Mon Oct 18 23:12:59 CEST 2010

Yep, Erik.....

Getting more precise:

The question of launching vehicles into
national aerospace or beeing responsible for
passing air-vehicles is not hypothetical.
And it may be cause for fatal publicity.

In the US the first project for sending
private satellites into orbit is on the way, while
enormously expensive. But, as we all know, these
technologies will get cheaper, but may never be financed
by anti- (not just non-) profit organizations like PPI.
According to this, a clever pirate-radio is
a well funded idea.

My reason for keeping the technical and financial
approach smaller is, that in 1998 a remote-controlled
sail-boat for a trip round the globe was nearly
finished at the (IT) College of Furtwangen (Germany).
My last information was, that the project was never
finished, because the relation between financial
expenses and risks was not acceptable.
And behind this had been the money of SAP (!!)

A smaller attempt could be to send a remote-controlled
platform alongside the national territory with the
remote control in the 200-mile-zone. Ex: From GB to
Netherlands to Belgium to France etc.....

This should be the safest and cheapest process.

Rgds

Stefan

....and yep, heard of avionics before.....

-------- Original-Nachricht --------