[pp.int.general] Before you press send...

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Tue Oct 19 13:27:59 CEST 2010

On 19.10.2010, at 12:24, Ikke wrote:

> Before I give in to the desire of unsubscribing,

Hello Ikke,

First please let me welcome you to the Pirate Parties International --
General  Talk mailing list, as i believe this was the very first mail
from you to this list.

As the very name of the list inclines this list is for general talk
for international pirates.
It is sad to hear, that you need to delete 50 Mails every time you get
your email, but perhaps
you should consider switching to a more advanced mail client that
support proper mail-threads
display that is more suitable for mailing lists. (such as Mozilla
Thunderbird for example). In this
case you just ned a single click and say "ignore thread" or "mark all
as read".

If you are not interesting in general talk, but only in official
announcements from PPI and the Pirate Parties,
you could consider of subscribing to the RSS feed of the http://parrot.pp-international.net
  (again, a modern mail client might help in doing this, or you could
use some other feed-reader software or service)

Official announcements are also distributed to the pp-leaders lists,
and are meant to be forwarded from there to the respective national
and regional mailing lists.

sincerly,

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator