[pp.int.general] Please read: Information about the list.

Rickard Olsson rickard.olsson at piratpartiet.se
Fri Oct 22 09:21:01 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-19 12:24, Ikke wrote:
> Before you press send, please ensure you've actually written an email.

On that note, there has been a sudden influx of new members on the list
these past few days. Due to the sheer volume of requests, I have not
been able to check them for spamaccounts as thoroughly as I would have
liked to so please help me in keeping an extra eye out for spam and
otherwise blatantly inappropriate posts from maladjusted induhviduals.
Feel free to mail me if you spot one that I seem to have missed.

Also, whenever a specific project takes off, there comes a time to spin
it off from the list. Create a site, set up a forum, that sort of thing.
I'm not saying that this time is now for the balloon animal project, but
please keep that option in mind.

Also, also, please try to keep the subject lines relevant. It helps a
lot for those who wish to skip parts of the conversation, or conversely
only reads other parts of it. You've generally been pretty good at doing
this so far, so let's keep it up.

Thank you.

/ Richie.