[pp.int.general] File Sharing in Space, baloon fork.

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 01:48:57 CEST 2010

On 10/19/2010 6:59 PM, Gregory Engels wrote:
> On 19.10.2010, at 20:23, Erik Lönroth wrote:
>
>> There was a reporter from Forbes that was interested in talking to me
>> about this project. So if anyone wants to say hello to media - this
>> your chance. Cheers Forbes, I hope you read this! Hope to talk to you
>> soon.
>
> In the meantime he has published a (nice and positive, in my opinion)
> article on his blog:
>
> http://blogs.forbes.com/andygreenberg/2010/10/19/pirates-in-the-sky-filesharers-want-to-build-weather-balloon-hosted-download-site/

"That, at least, is the vision of some members of Pirate Parties
International, the intellectual-property-flouting political organization
loosely tied to the Swedish peer-to-peer site the Pirate Bay and
whistle-blower organization Wikileaks. "

Not exactly positive, or accurate either (unless there's some policy
shifts in PPI I'm unaware of)

I think he got PPI mixed up with the now defunct Piratbyran. Research FAIL.

Andrew
US Party Legal officer