[pp.int.general] File Sharing in Space, baloon fork.

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Oct 20 11:14:53 CEST 2010

On 20.10.2010, at 01:48, Andrew Norton wrote:

> Not exactly positive, or accurate either (unless there's some policy
> shifts in PPI I'm unaware of)

"you have to admire the Pirate movement’s tenacity and imagination in
fighting the ever-encroaching legal threats to peer-to-peer filesharing"

I found this is a positive statement. And of cause some facts were
mixed up,
but i never ever ever saw a piece of work of a journalist that was
100% factual correct and accurate. (I would think, i'll do no better,
if I would write journalistic articles)

cu, Gregory