[pp.int.general] @ Dutch Pirates

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 02:12:55 CEST 2010

If a pirate is elected to a "city council" the pirate could apply the
strategy of "balance of power" to influence the formation government body
(executive). But if doesn't have a "city council" like in Brazil, where the
executive body is elected by people, what kind of strategy a pirate could
apply to influence legislative process to make your issues reality???

[?]

Rodrigo.