[pp.int.general] Pirates on presidential political system, try to answer if you can!

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 01:50:02 CEST 2010

Hi! ;)

2010/10/21 Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com>

>  On 22.10.2010 01:06, Nicolas Sahlqvist wrote:
> <...>
>
> Hi Nico,
> could you please have the grace to answer to all the requests directed at you as elected treasurer of the PPI? I mean especially the EU refund that hasn't been paid out to everybody yet.
> I would also request a detailed report on where the f**k you have been the last months and why you couldn't find the time to attend to the duties which were assigned to you by the Assembly.

In my country its called "Washing dirty linen" =).

But I will start a new treat to try find an answer to a sincere and
constant question in my mind:

If a pirate is elected to the parliament, the pirate could apply the
strategy of "balance of power" to influence the formation government
body (executive). But if doesn't have a parliament like in Brazil,
where the executive body is elected by people and is not indicated by
parliament, what kind of strategy a pirate could apply to influence
legislative process to make your issues reality???

About "balance of power":
http://www.piratpartiet.se/vagmastarstallning (try to use google
translator!!!)

About presidential system: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_system