[pp.int.general] What's up with the czech?

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 23:20:50 CEST 2010

Yes, Czech pirates elected 3 members to local councils:

http://www.ceskapiratskastrana.cz/pages/posts/tri-zastupitele-zvoleni-za-cps512.php

2 in Štěpánkovice<http://volby.cz/pls/kv2010/kv1111?xjazyk=CZ&xid=1&xdz=1&xnumnuts=8105&xobec=510483&xobecnaz=%A9t%ECp%E1nkovice&xstat=0&xvyber=0>
http://volby.cz/pls/kv2010/kv1111?xjazyk=CZ&xid=1&xdz=1&xnumnuts=8105&xobec=510483&xobecnaz=%A9t%ECp%E1nkovice&xstat=0&xvyber=0

and 1 in Hostouň<http://volby.cz/pls/kv2010/kv1111?xjazyk=CZ&xid=1&xdz=2&xnumnuts=3201&xobec=553689&xobecnaz=Hostoun&xstat=0&xvyber=0>
http://volby.cz/pls/kv2010/kv1111?xjazyk=CZ&xid=1&xdz=2&xnumnuts=3201&xobec=553689&xobecnaz=Hostoun&xstat=0&xvyber=0

I'm curious about the performance of "local pirate politics"...