[pp.int.general] Elected Pirates was: What's up with the czech?

Simon Rupf simon.rupf at piraten-partei.ch
Tue Oct 26 14:42:22 CEST 2010

> So in total we now have 2 Pirates in city councils in Germany
> (Aachen and Münster), those 3 in CZ and Amelia and Christian in the
> European Parliament. Am I missing someone?

Yes, the one guy in the Swiss town parliament of Winterthur, Marc Wäckerlin:
http://www.piratenpartei.ch/wahlen/winterthur (german)

Marc already pushed some Pirate themes into the parliament, like Open
Source software in the towns schools and a interpellation against
video cameras:
http://marc.waeckerlin.org/politik/winterthur/index (german)