[pp.int.general] TAN: Anti neoclaccical economics manifesto

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 23:21:38 CEST 2010

I don't know who they are, don't know how serious this is, and I don't know
how much it is linked to the economics of the new technologies' society, but
this would be the first time that the students of Economics start a
revolution!

 Published at <

Students at the University of California-Berkeley have launched the first