[pp.int.general] Court Decision - Equitable Remuneration

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sun Oct 31 15:06:51 CET 2010

    Is a lot MORE good but who is the creator? who will be supported?

If you mean that as a practical question, I am sure a good practical
answer can be found.

    In my country,
    for example, government uses about 0,5% of all taxes to support culture, as
    well arts.

How much total money is that?  We could calculate how many artists
it could support.

Would you object to paying 0.5% more, if that replaces some of what we
now pay in other ways through the wasteful copyright system?

--
Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation