[pp.int.general] Internet Governance Forum 2010 in Vilnius

Rodrigo dA rata_0071 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:00:15 CEST 2010

For a district party you need the signatures (actually they need to be affiliates) of at least 0.4% of the district population (up to a 1.000.000).
For a national party you need to be recognized in 5 districts.
There are some other conditions to be met but aren't that big of a deal.
The full law (in spanish) is here http://www.argentina.ar/advf/documentos/4b266024a67bb4.71410695.pdf

Rodrigo