[pp.int.general] Membership Status of PP-US

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Mon Sep 27 20:09:26 CEST 2010

On 27.09.2010, at 18:12, Andrew Norton wrote:

> http://memwiki.pirate-party.us/2010-04-20

[...]
[21:55] <+K`Tetch> our two delegates ( BrittanyPhelps and Glenn)
refraned from signing them [the statutes of PPI] on Sunday, because
they wanted them approved by the membership first

[...]
[22:37] <&BrittanyPhelps> So, we have general consensus to sign the
statutes?

[22:37] <+QuazarGuy> if by K'Tetch and Me you mean concensus then yes

[22:38] <&BrittanyPhelps> I guess, yeah.

[22:38] <+QuazarGuy> lol other way around

[22:38] <&BrittanyPhelps> Ok, second topic. [of the agenda]

[...]

I'm sorry that this irc-log of your board meeting that was posted to
the wiki
on april 28th (10 days after the conference) has slipped my attention.
However we where not informed by your decision up until now.

I have added this topic to tomorrow's meeting Agenda:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board_Agenda_2010-09-28

as usual, our meetings are open - everyone can join the telephone
conference: http://wiki.pp-international.net/Telco_How-To

or listen to the stream: http://sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de:8000/
(opened at the beginning of the meeting), and as usual you can
listen to recordings afterwards (the link will be in the minutes)

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Co-Chairman
Pirate Parties International