[pp.int.general] Correct word usage for PP.

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 01:32:19 CEST 2011

Oh my, I have to intervene again%)

> The term "digital goods" shares a drawback with all other terminology
> taken from economics: it directs people to think in terms of economics
> rather than in terms of human rights.

Please, come back when you have achieved that humanity thinks of
screwdrivers in terms of "human rights" rather than in terms of
instruments used to drive screws.

However, as the "Pirate Dictionary" was mostly copypasted from your
"published work", I invite you to observe how it is gratefully and
totally ignored by Pirate Parties all over the world (yes, I still
haven't lost the faith that the majority of Pirates are rational).

As usual,
Boris