[pp.int.general] Correct word usage for PP.

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:44:50 CEST 2011

Hi Richard,

> We don't shun the people who half-support our cause; far from it.  What we do is try to convince them to do more and do it more forcefully.
That contradicts your actions regarding the Public Domain Manifesto (you
not only refused to sign it, but made an open statement why you
disapprove). I'm sure that other, less prominent examples exist also.
Your statement also conveniently disregards people who support _some_ of
your ideas but not all; they can not be convinced of an expansion as
this would contradict their views, so the question for you is, do you
accept "principal half-supprters" or do you oppose them?
I do speak specifically about Pirate Parties, yes.

> That's not analogous at all.  I don't ask people to make themselves
> more vulnerable to mistreatment -- on the contrary, I tell people how
> much they are being mistreated now, and I invite them to protect
> themselves.
Sorry, you're just showing (again) how deluded you are about the role of
software in society. I don't reject using a car because I don't have the
blueprints.

Boris