[pp.int.general] Correct word usage for PP.

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Tue Apr 12 11:34:33 CEST 2011

On 04/12/2011 04:24 AM, Boris Turovskiy wrote:
> I'll be blunt: I consider you more a threat to the Pirate movement than
> an asset. We don't need fanatics

I disagree. Suppose for example a government proposes to abandon "three
strikes" law, and instead to set up a global licence.

No Pirate movement would support such a thing without knowing who
controls the system, what artists have to concede in order to access it,
how would such a tax be redistributed, and many other things...

(Plus, some of us are simply against imposing anything at a state level,
which is even more "fanatic", but not unfounded.)

We would be called fanatics for not supporting a big step in a better
direction and instead pointing out every problem remaining... But we
would be right to do so.

We need "fanatics".