[pp.int.general] Iceland and International Politics

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Wed Apr 13 13:08:24 CEST 2011

On 04/13/2011 01:00 PM, NingúnOtro wrote:
> I guess that when we combine that with the virtual absence of Pirate
> Movement... there is a tough battle to be fought there.

Maybe one way to go would be through wikileaks. They have been discussing
in the past (I don't know what is the status of this discussion now) about
transforming Iceland into a haven for free speech and unrestrained
journalism. Apparently many politicians and a big part of the public were
very grateful about the leaks concerning the Icesave deal that wikileaks
made possible and wanted to give constitutional protection to such endeavors.