[pp.int.general] Pirate Parties Werewolf Game

Antior antior at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Apr 20 14:46:03 CEST 2011

Dear Pirates of the World,

As many of you will know, it is impossible to run a political party (or
any organization, for that matter) if there is not a good solid team of
members willing to put their backs into it. Getting to know the other
team members is vital, as is getting to know new members that want to
help. There are many ways to do so, but an extra way won't harm.

I believe activities that can help Pirate Parties and their members
don't always have to be completely serious. Fun is healthy. Therefore, I
have been busy setting up a version of the Werewolf Game (also known as
Mafia) for Pirates.

If you like to know more about the game and my reasoning for choosing
this game in particular, please read this text:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12298465/wolfgame.html

I will be running the game in the IRC channel #wolfgame on Piratenet (
irc.piratpartiet.se ). Weekly game night will be Tuesday from 21:00 CET
(GMT+1, or GMT+2 during DST). This will be a general game for all
pirates, and a new way to get to know pirates from other countries.

Do not feel afraid to play if you don't know the game yet. It is easy to
learn and there will always be a Game Master available to answer any
questions you might have.

If you like to set up a local game for your own Pirate Party, feel free
(and ask me for help if you have any questions.)

tl;dr: Every Tuesday night 21:00 fun games in #wolfgame . If you're
interested, join us April 26th. If you're not sure you're interested,
join us too. ;)

I hope to see you then!

Antior
Pirate Party Netherlands