[pp.int.general] Pirate Parties Werewolf Game (Next time Tuesday May 3th!)

Antior antior at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Apr 27 13:47:59 CEST 2011

Dear Pirates,

The Wolfgame yesterday went nicely. It took a bit of time to get enough
players, but when we did we played a number of interesting games.  I've
even seen some new strategies come by I hadn't seen before.

Because of this success, we will be doing it again next week, Tuesday
May 3th starting 21:00 GMT+2 (Central European Summer Time).
However, we could use some more people. So, please join us in #wolfgame
on PirateNet IRC at that time.

If you like to have some more information, read the facts file at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12298465/wolfgame.html

See you on Tuesday!

Antior
Pirate Party Netherlands